More than a Conference, It’s a Movement.
We are thrilled to announce the relaunch of MilBlogging, presented by USAA! On 23 October, 250+ Service Members, Veterans, and MilSpouses will gather in Dallas, TX for a one of a kind experience.
Registration is officially open! This is your last chance to participate in the festivities, for a fraction of the cost.
MilBlogging is packed with seasoned entrepreneurs and thought leaders, drawn directly from the military community. Representing organizations like Sword & Plough, Grunt Style, Military Times, Military One Click, Duffel Blog, R. Riveter, Life Flip Media, Career Attraction, Mad Skills, American Dream U, Veterati, In Military and more…
This is our first event and we expect to sell out. In March, we quietly launched a pre-sale to our existing community and those tickets have already sold out. So, to celebrate we decided to release another fifty VIP tickets to satisfy demand.
Now, this is an exclusive VIP ticket which includes:
- Access to all keynotes, workshops, and panels.
- Exclusive networking opportunity, a chance to connect with some of the biggest names in the space and the brands that support them.
- One-on-One mentorship sessions.
- Site reviews by one of our monetization experts.
- Breakfast and lunch.
- Exclusive discounts from our partners.
- Free WordPress Hosting for all bloggers in attendance, saving you $300 per year.